- Shop For Handgun Ammo – Rimfire Ammo – Rifle Ammo – Shotgun Ammo
- How To Use A Brownells .223 Broken Shell Extractor
- Zombie Apocalypse – 911 Calls Released For The Miami Cannibal Man
- Remington Premier Magnum Copper-Plated Turkey Loads
- Aguila 22 LR Sniper Subsonic 60-gr Ammunition with Dry-Box Per 500
- American Eagle 223 50 Grain Tipped Varmint Ammunition With Ammo Can
- Extreme Shock Handgun Ammo
- Winchester Military-Grade 00 Buckshot with Dry-Storage Box
- Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol (Handgun)
- The Best Weapon Against a Violent HOME INVASION
- Best Self Defense Ammo For Shotguns
- Find Your Glock Pistols Handguns By Caliber
- Self Defense Moves For Women and Girls – Surviving the Unthinkable
- Extreme Survival Weapons VS Self Defense Weapons
- The #1 Thing Victims Grab In A Bug Out Situation
- National Preparedness Month - Is FEMA Here To Help, Or Is This More NSA Trickery?
- The Best Survival Weapons For Self Defense
- Defeating A Violent Attack Without A Gun
- 3 Secret Hiding Spots For Your EDC Survival Gear
- Street Fighting Uncaged - How To CRUSH a 265lb "Biker Dude" In a Brawl!
- How to Get A Battle Ready Body Fast - Survival Fitness Plan
- BEWARE of The Newest Home Invasion Attack Trick!
Here is a great video on how to use a Brownells .223 broken shell extractor.
Click here for more information on the Brownells .223 Broken Shell Extractor or click on the video while it is playing.
Three distraught 911 calls reporting a brutal attack of one man eating the face of another man are shedding new light on the painful scene witnessed by passersby.
“He’s beating another man. It’s a naked man beating another man,” said one caller. “He is going to kill that man. I promise you.”
The frightening assault on the homeless man, whose face was eaten by the crazed assailant went on for 18 agonizing minutes and was captured by surveillance cameras nearby. 911 calls were released by police on Friday night.
“He is beating another man to a pulp,” said one caller.
Another told police he would not have trouble finding the location.
“Can’t miss him, he’s naked!” the caller said.
Rudy Eugene, who authorities suspect may have been high on a risky new street drug known as “bath salts” had to be shot four times by a police officer to stop the attack of the cannibal.
The victim, Ronald Poppo, 65, is in critical condition after police say that 75 percent of his face was eaten by Eugene.
A video recorded by security cameras at the nearby building of the Miami Herald shows most of the 18 gruesome minutes of Eugene’s snarling and brutal assault against Poppo, when Eugene ate the man’s nose, mouth and eyes.
This is why you want to be armed with the best Zombie killing self defense ammo there is:
Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol (Handgun) 4″ Barrel, 15 Round, PG1950203
Between Glock 19 Gen 3 and Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm pistols there was a change between the pebble finish on the frame to what Glock calls RTF or rough-textured-frame which is a more aggressive pattern that offers the shooter a better gripping surface.
Glock 19 Gen 4 pistols also saw the addition of a reversible magazine release, interchangeable back-straps and a dual recoil spring system.
The next major difference is between the compensated models that have cuts in the slide and barrel that help reduce felt recoil and muzzle flip.
“C” model Glocks as the compensated models are called are only available in the Gen 3 series pistols.
The 4th Generation of the Glock 19 includes the new RTF (Rough Textured Frame), a dual recoil spring guide, an ambidextrous magazine release, and interchangeable back straps.
This new evolution of the G19 also retains the accessory rail and finger grooves of the previous generation. Compact and lightweight, the 9mm Glock 19 is a favorite for personal defense and concealed carry.
Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol (Handgun) 4″ Barrel, 15 Round, PG1950203
If you are looking for a handgun with the ultimate in self defense and reliability, look no further than this Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol.
With your safety in mind, this 9mm Glock 19 has the “Safe Action” trigger system that uses a partially tensioned firing pin lock and a drop safety to prevent unintentional firing and the simple finger on trigger, safety off, finger off the trigger, safety on psychology.
Designed to last, this Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol has all parts coated in tenifer to give your firearm the additional hardness and longevity you want in a handgun.
Safe, dependable and reliable, this Glock 19 Pistol is a favorite among law enforcement agencies and is sure to be your favorite too.
Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol – Specifications
– Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol
– Manufacturer Number: PG1950203
– Size: Compact
– Configuration: Right Hand
– Action: Double Action Only
– Caliber: 9 mm
– Capacity: 15 Round
– Grips: Polymer
– Weight: 20.99 Ounces (Empty)
– Sights: Fixed
– Barrel Material: Cold Hammered, Tenifer Coated With Rounded Interior Profiles
– Frame Material: Polymer
– Finish: Matte
– Barrel Length: 4.02 Inch
– Overall Length: 6.85 Inch
Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol – Features
– Safe Action Trigger System: Partially Tensioned Firing Pin Lock Moves To Back Of Trigger Bar When Trigger Pulled
– Tenifer Coated Parts: Gives Hardness Close To That Of A Diamond
– Finger On Trigger: Safety Off
– Finger Off Trigger: Safety On
– Extractor Serves As Loaded Chamber Indicator
– Firing Pin Safety: Blocks Firing Pin Channel Making Igniting the Chambered Cartridge By The Firing Pin Impossible
– Drop Safety: Prevents Unintentional Fire If Glock Is Dropped
What The Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol Includes
– (1) Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol
– (3) Magazines
– Glock Cleaning Rod
– Glock Cleaning Brush
– Glock Speedloader
– Cable Lock
– Fired Casing
– Instruction Manual
– Glock Hard Plastic Case
Glock 19 Gen 4 9mm Pistol Reviews
Glock 19 9mm Handgun Accessories
A few accessories for your Glock 9mm 19 are:
The Best Weapon Against a Violent HOME INVASION
The Best Weapon Against a Violent HOME INVASION +
3 Practical Tips Against Brutal Home Invasion Attacks
It’s always a hotly debated topic…
“Which weapon is best for stopping a violent home invader
before he can lay a finger on you or your loved ones?”
Here’s the irrefutable truth…
The best weapon for home defense is the one you can get to… and USE tactically!
This actually presents two separate problems for you.
You see, home invasions are unlike any other crime you could face.
They’re premeditated… they’re vicious… and they happen in a split-second explosion when you least expect it, in what you most likely consider your “safest” place – your own home.
That means that the element of surprise is almost always on the side of your attackers.
One minute you’re answering your doorbell – the next you’re laying on your back as 2 meth-addict felons beat you down and head toward your terrified screaming wife and kids to shut them up.
At this point, your weapon really doesn’t matter… if you can’t get to it.
Yet most people try to deceive you into thinking that since you “own” a gun, you’ll have the ability to use it without a hitch when someone invades your home.
But I know YOU know better than that, right?
So here are 3 no non-sense tips you need to keep in mind…
1. Get to a weapon…ANY WEAPON!
You can bet that your attackers are going to be armed.
Any time you can even the odds with a “force multiplier”, your chances of survival can significantly increase.
If that’s the Glock strapped to your ankle, excellent.
But most people don’t have a gun on them all the time, and you could easily be disarmed by your intruders if they get the drop on you.
If that’s the case, the T.V. remote control in your hand… the picture frame next to the couch… or the pen in your front pocket can function as your “back up” weapon.
2. Attack viciously and as quickly as possible.
Then, get hold of a “more aggressive” weapon you can use to defend yourself.
* Use your pen to stab your attacker and gain some space…
* Use that space to gain access to a pistol…
* Use your pistol to escape or retreat back to a shotgun
located in your “saferoom”…
You get my meaning, right?
But now we come to your second “weapon obstacle”…
3. You have to be able to shoot tactically within your home.
Look, “owning” a gun does NOT make you prepared.
Knowing how to USE your gun… under stress… in close quarters… during the shock & awe of a violent home invasion…
…THAT is what helps you prepare!
It’s a massively different skill-set than what you use to punch holes in paper targets down at the range.
Most gun owners aren’t prepared for this type of close quarters shooting.
That’s why the folks at the ISCQC created a complete “home invasion survival program” that will hand you a ton of sneaky tactics that you can use for survival, as well as learning how to shoot tactically in your home.
It’s called “Home Defense Tactics” and you can check it out at:
Home Defense Tactics <= Home Invasion Survival!
And this week only, if you sign up for the HDT program, you’ll also get a complete bonus program, “Close Combat Shooting” (a $47 value) free.
Just scroll down their page for all the details on what you get.
Just be sure to take advantage of this offer before it expires, ok? Because free bonuses are always good …especially when they give you valuable life-saving info.